“With 43% of the 75 million Millennials in the U.S. identifying as African American, Hispanic or Asian, if a brand doesn’t have a multicultural strategy, it doesn’t have a growth strategy. The business case for multicultural outreach is clear. African American consumers, and all diverse consumers, want to see themselves authentically represented in marketing, and they want brands to recognize their value to the bottomline.”
–Andrew McCaskill, Senior Vice President, Global Communications and Multicultural Marketing, Nielsen
Nobles Research is highly experienced and skilled at uncovering multicultural insights to drive marketing strategies. Many years of research has shown us the importance of communicating effectively with diverse audiences in order to craft messages and design products that resonate and do not offend.
Nobles Research sub-specializes in multicultural research among African Americans. We can also conduct broader multi-cultural studies as we partner with moderators of Hispanic and Asian ethnicity. Our research designs are developed by closely working with our clients to select the most appropriate research methodologies to achieve our clients’ goals.
- Our principal has more than 20 years of experience moderating with African-American consumers, and we partner with experienced Hispanic and female African American moderators
- Skilled at achieving actionable recommendations on strategies, communications, product direction and marketing tactics
- Strong cultural sensitivity and extensive knowledge of the African American target audience
- Innovative approaches to challenging projects
- Established, positive reputation for reliable, consistent service
Our industry experience includes fashion, retail, haircare, beauty/personal care, non-profit, alcoholic beverage, and health care. Companies we have provided multicultural insights to include:
- Kaiser Permanente
- P & G
- Moet Hennessy
- NOLA for Life
- Tobacco Free Louisiana